We are looking to add an Sr. Software Engineer for our IT Product team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing team where individual contributions directly impact overall business performance. We are looking for a self-motivated individual, who loves building great software. You will work within one of our Agile development teams to further improve successful products and solutions in our Insight360 product line, as well as develop the new ones.
Company At Glance: We are a premier knowledge process outsourcing unit based in Ahmedabad, fully owned by Analytix Solutions LLC, headquartered in the USA. Our Service delivery units cater to the finance and accounting, information technology, web marketing, engineering drawing, data processing and automation outsourcing needs of our clients. For more details about our organization, please click on https://www.analytix.com/
Insight360 products (https://insight360.analytix.com) include business management and analytics portals, as well as apps and tools designed to provide actionable insights for decision-making and save time on day-to-day tasks of business owners and managers. We are currently expanding our team handling Insight360 solution for restaurants industry.
Some of our product features include:
- Operational analytics platform, including insights and workflows.
- API integrations with a variety of 3rd party systems to bring rich data to management portals.
- Forecasting tools utilizing historical data to predict food orders and labor requirements.
- Insight Pay module that integrates with POS and payroll APIs to streamline payroll processing.
- System of alerts and insights tailored to user role, with diagnostic and predictive for each alert.
- Automation of accounting entries utilizing the APIs of accounting system.
Our Technology Stacks :
- .NET core
- Web/Front End: Angular
- MS SQL Server
- MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Restful API
- Entity framework
- Azure cloud
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Work with Product Owners and stakeholders to identify and build the best solution to deliver user value. You will be defining the best “how” in order to deliver “what” is required.
- Work in a self-organized Scrum team to turn user stories into functional product increments by producing clean, efficient code, reviewing, debugging and refactoring existing code, and creating/running the tests. You will be responsible for the quality of the features you build.
- Actively own the team features and their long-term health and scalability.
- Follow Agile Scrum process to understand, estimate, build and release new user stories.
- Collaborate with Product Support and Customer Success teams to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction by triaging, resolving and monitoring production issues.
- Participate in end-to-end product cycle from new feature brainstorming to release and support of new features.
- Mentor other engineers and review their code.
- Work with your team on continuously improving the collaboration and efficiency of team delivery.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Ability to contribute to architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions within your team.
- Excellent critical thinking and logical reasoning skills are an absolute must for this role.
- Applied knowledge in TDD, xUnit/nUnit framework.
- Proficiency in C#, Net Core 2.x/MVC, Entity framework, MS SQL Server.
- Experience with building and maintaining efficient APIs and microservices (REST, GraphQL).
- Experience with Angular mandatory. Good to have NodeJS exposure.
- Hands-on experience with – Azure App Services (Serverless, Microservices, Service Bus & Message Queues, Azure Storage, Key Vaults and Application Insights, Jobs), as well as Azure DevOps, or equivalent experience with AWS stack is a plus.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals is a must.
- Experience as a full stack developer with knowledge of OOP design patterns and SOLID principles and their implementation.
- Strong understanding of distributed systems from both a development and operational perspective.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication.
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability for yourself and your team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Our EVP (Employee Value proposition) :
- 5 Days working
- Total 24 Earned & Casual leaves and 8 public holidays
- Compensatory Off
- Personal Development Allowances
- Opportunity to work with USA clients
- Career progression and Learning & Development
- Loyalty Bonus Benefits
- Medical Reimbursement
- Standard Salary as per market norms
- Magnificent & Dynamic Culture