We are looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to join our project team. The Business Analyst will work alongside other project team members and report directly to the US Project Manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Company At Glance: We are a premier knowledge process outsourcing unit based in Ahmedabad, fully owned by Analytix Solutions LLC, headquartered in the USA. Our Service delivery units cater to the finance and accounting, information technology, web marketing, engineering drawing, data processing and automation outsourcing needs of our clients. For more details about our organization, please click on https://www.analytix.com/
At Analytix, we believe in self-motivation, self-accountability, teamwork and integrity.
Principles of self-organization in our Agile development teams along with a rapidly growing
product makes this position a great opportunity for self-starters with “no-excuses” attitude, who
are looking for a company where their initiative and contribution can lead to great growth and
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Analyze and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
Experience (Must To Have):
- 4 to 5 Years of relevant experience
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Demonstrated project management skills including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Able to exercise independent judgment and act on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Our EVP (Employee Value proposition):
- 5 Days working
- Total 24 Earned & Casual leaves and 8 public holidays
- Compensatory Off
- Personal Development Allowances
- Opportunity to work with USA clients
- Career progression and Learning & Development
- Loyalty Bonus Benefits
- Medical Reimbursement
- Standard Salary as per market norms
- Magnificent & Dynamic Culture