Office productivity is key to a thriving business. As your company grows and needs change, it is important to have an operational backbone that can support both your opportunities and challenges. Many small to medium sized businesses are following the trend of larger organizations who have moved their business data to the cloud with Microsoft Office 365.
There are many reasons to consider migrating to Microsoft Office 365. Start with evaluating whether your business can benefit from these five:
- Productivity Increase: Microsoft Office 365 is available to your staff anytime, anywhere. Employees can access their information regardless of location. In addition, because Office 365 exists in the cloud, it is device independent. PCs, Macs, and Androids, for example, access information from Office 365 in the same way with the same tools. The collaboration tools in Office 365 allow many people to work on the same document or spreadsheet, at the same time. Changes are tracked making multiple copies unnecessary.
- Predictable Costs: Microsoft Office 365 is available at a fixed price. With monthly or annual subscription plans, you can budget your business requirements without the worry of hidden costs. Rather than committing to long term contracts and licensing agreements, you have the ability to scale up or down as necessary, paying for just what you need.
- Ease of Maintenance: Maintenance upgrades and new releases are managed seamlessly, so you don’t have to create migration plans or upgrade strategies. As releases are available, they are updated on Microsoft Office 365. With several deployment options available, you can chose to move your Microsoft products as you see fit, in a time and a manner that makes sense for your business.
- Data Protection: Integrated into Microsoft 365 is comprehensive Data Loss Prevention (DLP). With DLP, you can identify, monitor, and automatically protect sensitive information across the platform. You can prevent sensitive data from leaving your company via email or from being communicated through email at all. Office 365 is continually updated to enhance security and technologies are implemented by default. In addition, you can customize the security protocols for your specific company needs.
- Availability of Support: Transitioning to Office 365 and encouraging adoption among your staff may seem like a daunting task. Service providers can ease the transition and ensure that your migration is smooth and painless. Microsoft is the industry leader in productivity tools and your migration from an in-house solution to a cloud-based or hybrid model should be planned and system assured for optimal success.
For more information on Cloud Based Email, Office 365 Consulting, and the advantages of using an Office 365 service provider, visit us at www.analytixit.com/it-services. Ask about our complimentary review of your needs.