A Fortune Business Insights report says that the global cloud managed services market size was $46.50 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach $129.26 billion by 2027, which represents a CAGR of 13.8% in this forecast period.
There are many benefits to choosing a cloud managed services provider. Getting a clearer understanding of business requirements is central to successful deployment of cloud services. Inputs and insights from professionals can empower businesses to make the most effective choice.
Understanding business challenges
Some challenges that businesses routinely face include the need for robust and reliable tech capabilities, which can be provided by cloud managed services providers:
- All businesses, including startups, need technical capabilities to ensure streamlined processes that allow the business to consistently meet deliverables and deadlines and drive efficiencies.
- The need for assistance, particularly for technical infrastructure and the knowledge and expertise needed to harness tech deployment.
- With tech deployment and infrastructure comes the need for well-rounded, robust support. Oftentimes, businesses do not have the required knowledge and understanding of technology to carry out troubleshooting or prevent issues from escalating.
- Data security can be marred by doubt and affect business deliverables, sustainability and growth, if not addressed promptly. Security must be built into operations; many businesses cannot sustain a breach and may need to significantly downsize, or even shut operations completely in the event of a data breach or loss of data due to lack of back-up.
Benefits of a dedicated cloud managed services provider
There are multiple benefits that businesses can reap when they hire a cloud managed services provider. Some of these include:
#1. Infrastructure to meet business needs
Managed cloud services provide the IT support needed for businesses to drive efficiencies in systems, deliverables, planning, and eventually, growth.
Infrastructure is an essential requirement and a robust infrastructure network can help businesses add speed and agility to their deliverables.
Cloud managed service providers can also help businesses with comprehensive support, including trouble-shooting, routine maintenance and upgrades to ensure business stays aligned with industry trends when it comes to tech-driven tasks.
Depending on the agreement drawn up, tech support from cloud managed services could also include 24×7 support. This robust IT support can help businesses stay aligned with their organizational growth goals as well.
#2. Choosing greater flexibility or adaptability
Cloud managed services providers can offer flexible services on a pay-as-you-go basis. Scalability is an advantage that can help even small businesses that may not need all services all the time.
Businesses can design their budgets to focus technical assistance on particular areas, instead of paying for services that may not be needed at all. Thus, some businesses may need sustained assistance with setting up a new service area, or consistent data backup, or even customized security. This can also extend to customized help with software and tools, etc.
#3. Enhanced quality; reduced timelines
Once businesses begin to work with cloud managed service providers, the collaboration only grows more effective with time. As business needs are understood and met with greater efficacy, client deliverables grow and so does the quality of these deliverables. This allows businesses to deliver greater value to their own customers and thereby safeguard business interest and invest in growth.
#4. Leveraging industry best practices; increasing security
Providers of cloud managed services possess expertise in technology, including the latest in tech advancement, which they extend to their clients. For businesses, this means being able to hit the ground running, without worrying about impacting existing business or worrying about data security and vulnerabilities.
- Professional assistance allows for seamless migration to the cloud while implementing systems that can facilitate more streamlined operations overall.
- Data security, a primary concern for businesses, is better managed by professionals. Security concerns are addressed at all levels: device, networks, individual access, and storage and back-up.
#5. Measurable cost savings
In-house resources and infrastructure are never a one-time expense. They need investment to be regularly maintained and updated. Cloud managed services on the other hand, can be leveraged as dictated by business needs.
Better quality work, expert tech deployment and upkeep, and regular monitoring and upgrades without hassles, help businesses enjoy significant cost savings. Compare this with in-house deployment, and some of the ways in which cloud managed services can help businesses save costs include:
- Analyzing business needs and determining the relevant tech solution.
- Hiring and training resources.
- Access to a larger, trained and experienced resource pool without the hassle of payroll maintenance.
- Ensuring regular upkeep, maintenance, and upgrade for the in-house IT set-up.
- Learn more about the benefits of professionally-managed Cloud services, and how Analytix Solutions can help boost business profitability for you.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 781.503.9002 today.
- Follow our blog for industry trends and the latest updates.
- Engage with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.