It is no longer enough to have an effective, efficient website. Your business needs to be able to ‘wow’ the consumer. Cut through the clutter and present a website that leaves an indelible impression so that they choose it over other options. Moreover, mobile apps add to the business bottom line as they generate revenue via paid downloads as well as in-app advertising content – a functionality on which businesses can capitalize. A recent Statista report says that in 2018, global mobile app revenues amounted to more than $365 billion. In 2023, mobile apps are projected to generate more than $935 billion.
An online report by The Daily Chronicle says that smartphone ownership is growing significantly with the enhanced quality of phones and the features they bring. The Global System for Mobile Communications Association estimated that as of April 2019 there were five billion mobile phone users across the globe. A Statista report says that, in the third quarter of 2020, mobile phones accounted for more than two thirds (66%) of paid search ad clicks across the United States Google and Microsoft search properties.
Given the rapid evolution of technology and the rise of low code or no code development platforms, businesses may be tempted to complete their own app deployment. While this may speed up initial deployment, it also may present incomplete security measures and mobile apps that cannot be optimized to their full potential. Successful app deployment ensures a consistent and engaged customer base and a revenue-generating channel through advertisement content.
Professional mobile app development for your business brings several benefits:
- Based on your business needs, identify and outline relevant solutions from the many mobile app options available.
- Understand how your business could benefit from a particular mobile application, and customize it accordingly.
- Provide robust, reliable support through deployment and beyond, depending on the agreed-upon terms.
Gaining a team with a proven track record
Outsourcing partners have experience in mobile app development and deployment. A business owner or entrepreneur is more likely to spend time whole-heartedly focused on understanding and meeting client requirements. Some advantages that come built-in when a business outsources niche functionalities include:
- The professionals understand and have in-depth knowledge on the niche technology.
- This knowledge and understanding allows them to assess what works best for different business needs.
- They facilitate your business with available and current infrastructure and resources to help it become immediately productive as you lose no time for setting up the systems in-house.
- Businesses are exempt from the hassles and costs of maintaining the complete system.
Gaining a competitive business edge
Partnering with professional outsourcing experts can provide multiple advantages including:
- Access to the latest technology and insights that allow businesses to provide cutting-edge solutions to clients.
- Latest infrastructure that can be accessed to extend the business’s basic offerings, allowing significant cost and time savings.
- Depending on the terms of the partnership, partner can function as an extension of the business itself, or an in-house division of the business, minus the costs involved in actual operations of such a division.
Streamlining process; boosting bottom-line
Mobile app development cannot exist in isolation. Once deployed, the business operations will scale to match the demand and customer engagement driven by the website. Professional mobile app developers understand how businesses need to integrate with their websites/apps. This is particularly important for startups and ambitious small businesses poised for exponential growth. Professional help can streamline general business operations, beginning with those directly linked with the mobile application deployment. Optimizing your businesses mobile apps based on the expertise of professionals can help businesses grow and become more successful. The insights of a partnership would be lost with DIY mobile app deployment.
At Analytix, we have worked closely with small and mid-sized businesses for more than ten years, helping them identify difficulties devise cost-effective solutions. We help them emerge as stronger, sustainable businesses within the industry of their choice. Read more about our digital transformation options and how we work.
- Learn more about how professional IT services can help your business with digital transformation and the added benefit of cost-efficiency.
- Email us at email@example.com or call us on 781.503.9002 today.
- Follow our blog for industry trends and the latest updates.
- Engage with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.