We are looking to add an ETL Developer for our IT Product team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing team where individual contributions directly impact overall business performance. This Position will take lead role and closely working with Product Owners and stakeholders to identify and build the best solution to deliver user value. Work upon design & develop and maintain complex database, Analysis & interpret data as per business requirement. We are looking for a self-motivated individual, who loves building great software. You will work within one of our Agile development teams to further improve successful products and solutions in our Insight360 product line, as well as develop the new ones.
Company At Glance: We are a premier knowledge process outsourcing unit based in Ahmedabad, fully owned by Analytix Solutions LLC, headquartered in the USA. Our Service delivery units cater to the finance and accounting, information technology, web marketing, engineering drawing, data processing and automation outsourcing needs of our clients. For more details about our organization, please click on https://www.analytix.com/
Insight360 products (https://insight360.analytix.com) include business management and analytics portals, as well as apps and tools designed to provide actionable insights for decision-making and save time on day-to-day tasks of business owners and managers. We are currently expanding our team handling Insight360 solution for restaurants industry.
Some of our product features include:
- Operational analytics platform, including insights and workflows.
- API integrations with a variety of 3rd party systems to bring rich data to management portals.
- Forecasting tools utilizing historical data to predict food orders and labor requirements.
- Insight Pay module that integrates with POS and payroll APIs to streamline payroll processing.
- System of alerts and insights tailored to user role, with diagnostic and predictive for each alert.
- Automation of accounting entries utilizing the APIs of accounting system.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Understand business requirement and actively provide inputs from Data perspective.
- Understand the underlying data and flow of data.
- Build simple to complex pipelines & dataflows.
- Should be able to implement modules that has security and authorization frameworks.
- Recognize and adapt to the changes in processes as the project evolves in size and function.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Expert level knowledge on Azure Data Factory.
- Advance knowledge of Azure SQL DB & Synapse Analytics, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL.
- Should be able to analyze and understand complex data.
- Knowledge of Azure data lake and Azure Services like SQL Databases, CI/CD is desired.
- Experience in data modelling and database design with excellent knowledge of SQL Server best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (both oral/written) with the ability to communicate at various levels with clarity & precision.
- Should have clear understanding of DW lifecycle and contribute in preparing Design documents, Unit Test plans, Code review reports.
- Experience working in Agile environment.
Tools & Technologies:
- SQL Server 2012 and higher
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Good to have R/Python skills
- Fluency with Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, SQL Management Objects, Query Analyzer, Profiler, Performance Monitor, and other SQL Server management tools.
- Understanding of source and target data structures, ETL processes, and products.
- NoSQL – cosmos, mongo
Our EVP (Employee Value proposition) :
- 5 Days working
- Total 24 Earned & Casual leaves and 8 public holidays
- Compensatory Off
- Personal Development Allowances
- Opportunity to work with USA clients
- Career progression and Learning & Development
- Loyalty Bonus Benefits
- Medical Reimbursement
- Standard Salary as per market norms
- Magnificent & Dynamic Culture